Bestseller Trailers has an internship program for High School and College students interested in entering the field of writing, book publishing, or book marketing.
Internship Details and Requirements:
- Remote participation. (You will complete your internship from home and are not required to travel or otherwise go into an office.)
- Each internship runs over the course of 8 weeks.
- Each intern will be given tasks to complete that involve research and writing. (You’ll actually be learning during this internship, not getting us coffee!)
- You must currently be a student enrolled in a high school or accredited college to participate.
- You must be between the ages of 16 and 21 at the start of the internship period.
- You must have access to a computer.
- The internship is primarily for educational and/or networking benefits and is otherwise unpaid.
- There is no application fee.
- All participants who successfully complete the program will be given a certificate of completion.
- Exemplary intern articles may be selected for publication on Bestseller Trailers.
- Our internship is a great addition to a college or job resume.
- Select candidates will be eligible for a letter of recommendation written by our senior editor based on performance.
Internship Application Form:
If you would like to participate, fill out the application form below! If your application is not accepted at this time, please feel free to reapply in 90 days. You will only be notified if your application is successful.We can’t respond to all inquiries.
Thank you for your interest in Bestseller Trailers internship program!
State and local laws apply. Applicants under 18 may be asked to submit a parent or guardian permission slip upon acceptance.